Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Finished





My solution to that was to sew the binding on, thread a gazillion needles with thread poke em into my mattress and every night sew a few needles worth. It took me 4 nights of this and an hour or two before the quilt guild meeting to finish the binding. Once again, quilted by Linda atBee Quilted.







My first quilt was finally quilted the other day. That left binding it.


This quilt seems impossible to photograph. Not sure if it's my lack of skills or the camera. So I just made a slide show of all the photos.

3 comments:

DragonPoodle said...

This is a gorgeous quilt! Great job. I love the use of floral stripes like that in the border too.

kathiedavid said...

Wendy-another beauty!! Great work.

sophie said...

It's lovely. I can't remember, did you decide to keep it for yourself?