Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rabbit Servers

Just exactly what does one serve a rabbit and where and how.

I was browsing the listings on shopgoodwill.com and this was the item listed: "Arthur Court Silver Plated Rabbit Servers". I'm thinking who gets silver plated servers for their rabbits. Now I'm sure if you have a bunny rabbit to pick the what? hair off and spin into yarn you treat it good, but silver plated serving utensils? Come on, that's a little too much.

There's an itty bitty picture that you can't tell what the heck it is so curiosity got the better of me, I had to go look at the listing. Now I find that for most of their listings even the large (term used loosely, it's all relative) pictures are bad. And they usually have some logo across the part that undoubtedly you want to see but can't. So anyway, I click on the link and go to look at it.

Well hey, at least this time there are clear pictures.

Whoala, it's a serving set with rabbits as the design element on the handles. Not for serving rabbits after all. I'm thinking maybe it's a cheese serving set, but don't care enough to research.

No comments: