Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Well now isn't this interesting.


I have way more sewing machines than the average human being needs.

I could probably lead a 4H or Girl Scout troop teaching sewing and hey, no one would need to bring a sewing machine.

So after researching sound activated devices (another story another day) I then diverged wondering what it would take to turn one of the sewing machines into a felting machine. And then I came across this.

Well heck, I could use a scroll saw. I need to replace my picket fence and wanted to customize it. This could work, or not. I think I'll check into the size of motor powering a scroll saw vs a sewing machine, but really some of those hand held scroll saws don't seem any too powerful. I'm thinking this has possibilities.

I will be reading up on this transformation where I stumbled upon this at.



No comments: